Berker TS Sensor
With the Berker TS Sensor a gentle touch of the plain surface is all that is needed to activate lights, blinds, shutters etc. Completely reduced to a simple smooth surface, this control concept is ideal for especially demanding projects. NEW: Now available with room thermostat and integrated high-end "dark design" display.
- Suitable for installation bus systems and relay circuits
- Electronics are placed directly on the backside of the glass plate for exceptional switching reliability
- Super-flat design enables on-the-wall installation
- LEDs can be used to show readiness for operation and to display switching states
- Completely smooth surface made possible by screw-free fastening
- Labelling on the backside for perfect protection
Design and labelling concept in three variations
- Basic: delivered without labelling and symbols
- Customized: pre-defined symbols, colours and labelling can be selected via Web Configurator; for further information, see www.berker.com/ts-sensorCaution: configuration can no longer be changed after the order is placed
- Manufacture: tailored solutions with choice of fonts, colours and symbols.
Contact your Berker sales representative for more information.
Glass, glossy, imprint on back
Glas, polar white similar to RAL 9010
Glass, black similar to RAL 9005
Glass, aluminium similar to RAL 9006