Less is more - not many switches take this credo as seriously as the Berker TS Sensor. The extremely flat cover, reduced surface design and operation at the soft touch of a button represent an appealing "less" in terms of design. On the other hand, its inner workings now have many "more" convenient functions and options to offer. The new Berker TS Sensor with room thermostat can now control KNX/EIB functions, such as heating, air-conditioning or ventilation. The built-in display shows room temperature, outside temperature, time and additional functions. Simple icons symbolise all the functions which can be controlled and the display also has a discreet design. The result is that the Berker TS Sensor combines "less" in size with a luxurious "more" in convenience.
- Glass surfaces in black, alu or polar white
- Operation of all room temperature functions with two sensor fields
- 2gang and 3gang variants available
- Labelling via Berker Online-Configurator
- Integrated bus coupling unit (BCU)
- Integrated temperature sensor, connection of external temperature sensor
- Full KNX/EIB functionality